IMAGINE handles the personal information we collect as follows. Please familiarize yourself with the contents. If you do not agree with the contents or have any questions regarding them, please contact us.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
(1) Except where permitted by laws and regulations, IMAGINE will use personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use.
1) To provide and run services such as education.
2) For customer management, in order to smoothly operate services such as education for contacting our customers and members.
3) To ensure that entrusted work is carried out appropriately, in cases where work has been entrusted to IMAGINE.
4) To use as statistical data for analysis in order to improve our handling of various inquiries and the quality of our services (including use in marketing activities, in a form that does not identify your personally).
5) For information on the continuation of services such as education.
6) To introduce products, services and various campaigns (including email notifications).
7) To run various questionnaire surveys for the purpose of product development and the improvement of services.
8) To resolve issues relating to services such as education.
9) To carry out other work incidental or related to the above.
(2) You provide us with your personal information at your discretion. However, please understand that if you choose not to provide us with your personal information, you may not be able to conclude a contract with us or use our services.
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
(1) Except in the cases of provision to IMAGINE Group companies or affiliated companies, or where permitted by laws and regulations, IMAGINE will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent.
Purpose of Provision: As described in 1 above
Items of personal information: Name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
Means of provision: Paper, electronic data
Scope of provision: IMAGINE Group companies or affiliated companies (which have concluded an agreement regarding the handling of personal information)
(2) In the case of applications by a corporation (group) for a course, with the customer’s application for the online educational training course. It shall be deemed that the customer has agreed to the customer’s personal information required by IMAGINE for the taking and the running of the course (name, course name, attendance status, completion status) being disclosed to the person responsible for the corporation’s (or group’s) application or being handled by or transferred between jointly-participating online education groups.
3. Entrustment of Personal Information
In order to achieve the above purposes of use, IMAGINE may entrust your personal information to subcontractors with which we have concluded an agreement regarding personal information. The entrustment is carried out to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use that has been clearly explained to you.
4. Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
(1) Your Rights with Respect to Personal Information
If we receive a request from you for notification of the purpose of use of your personal information, or for its disclosure, correction, supplementation, deletion, cessation of use or erasure (hereinafter referred to collectively as "disclosure, etc.".), we will accommodate it in good faith, in accordance with laws and regulations. However, please be aware that there may be cases where disclosure, etc., is not possible due to laws and regulations.
(2) Customer Service Center
For complaints or inquiries regarding personal information or requests for disclosure, etc., of personal information, please contact us at the inquiries center below.
For complaints or inquiries regarding personal information or details on disclosure procedures for personal information, we will assist you at our customer service center. Note that such procedures will require documentation with which we can confirm your identity or the identity of your proxy.
[Prescribed on Apr/15/2020]
[Revised on mm/dd/yy]